Urvapinecig Forum
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod

In jos

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod Empty Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod

Mesaj Scris de Admin Dum Noi 04, 2018 6:19 pm

The SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Box Mod is the compact rendition of SMOK most sought-after designs of 2018 thus far, pairing the aggressively designed output device within a smaller frame. The MAG Baby 50W Box Mod ushers in a new wave of creatively designed built-in battery vape devices, featuring a wide centralized control face and the signature trigger-inspired chassis similar to the original SMOK MAG.

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod Smok_mag_baby_50w_tc_box_mod

Click to Order SMOK MAG BABY Mod $24.85

Here comes the new member of G-Priv family, G-Priv Baby Edition, a small and delicate stunner, whose highly sensitive 2.0 inch touch screen provides you outstanding man-machine interaction experiences. This new luxury noble is compact and ergonomically designed with stylish and elegant high-gloss finish. Equipped with a top battery slot, battery replacement becomes more convenient.

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod G-priv_baby-2

Click to Order Smok G-Priv Baby 85W Mod $26.99

Smok I-Priv 230W Box mod presents one of the industry’s most innovative technology-AI. It features a Voice Control System, with which you can command the mod to do corresponding adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligence). The I-Priv Mod integrates a futuristic designs with agressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. I

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod Smok_i-priv_230w_tc_box_mod

Click to Order Smok I-Priv 230w AI Box Mod

For More E-cigs On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/

Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 27/10/2017

https://urvapinecig.666forum.com

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum