Urvapinecig Forum
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit with Joyetech Exceed Air Tank

In jos

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit with Joyetech Exceed Air Tank Empty SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit with Joyetech Exceed Air Tank

Mesaj Scris de Admin Lun Apr 02, 2018 7:40 pm

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit comes with SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod and the SMOK prince series tank. The SMOK I-PRIV Mod adopts the advanced AI (artificial intelligence) system that you can use the voice to control the mod, which helps to free your hands for far more important tasks. Besides, it is compatible with the dual 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries. The SMOK Prince series tank has the colorful Cobra resin drip tip that is the high-end tank. Also, there are multiple cores for your different cloud vapor. Equipped the Iron man style body, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Kit will be your new vaping warrior.

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit with Joyetech Exceed Air Tank Smok_i-priv_kit_4

The Joyetech Exceed Air Tank is a little powerhouse of flavor and cloud. With either direct to lung or mouth to lung vaping abilities this is an atomizer for any style of vaping. With a stout build this tank looks glorious atop any box mod you pair it with, with the latest iteration of Joyetech coil technology you'll instantly love this little guy and might find yourself picking up a sibling for it rather quickly.
SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit with Joyetech Exceed Air Tank Joyetech_exceed_1
Specifications:
Size: 22.0mm x 43.5mm
Capacity: 2.0ml

Includes:
Exceed Air atomizer
EX 0.5ohm DL Coil
EX 1.2ohm MTL Coil
Spare Glass
Manual
Warranty Card
Warning Card
Spare Parts

Urvapin's Easter Sale is coming,10% off with coupon code:Easter,just cheack the link: https://www.urvapin.com/easter

Strong Recommend:
Smoant S8 Pod Starter Kit
Wismec Luxotic NC Dual 20700 Kit
Lostvape Paranormal DNA250C box mod

Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 27/10/2017

https://urvapinecig.666forum.com

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum: