Urvapinecig Forum
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

iBuddy i1 Heating Kit with Hotcig Centaur RTA

In jos

iBuddy i1 Heating Kit with Hotcig Centaur RTA Empty iBuddy i1 Heating Kit with Hotcig Centaur RTA

Mesaj Scris de Admin Joi Mar 15, 2018 8:06 pm

iBuddy i1 Heating Kit - The First Innovative Heating Kit of Pin-style Heating Element with longer lifespan as well as an integrated body design. Powerd by singal 1800mAh built-in battery. Also comes with compact and colorful appearance. And it's made of ABS+PC material and available in 3 classic colors, quite durable and elegent. Overall, this i1 Heating Kit is a simple device catering for ex-smokers who wanna experience smoking sensation as well as vapers who need a basic device for on the go use.
iBuddy i1 Heating Kit with Hotcig Centaur RTA Ibuddy-i1-heating-kit-urvapin-1
Specification:
Size: 79.5 x 46 x 25.5mm
Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
Charging Time: 2-3h
Working Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Color: Red, Black, White
Material: ABS+PC

Package Includes:
1pc i1 Heating Kit
1pc USB Cable
5pc Cleaning Cotton
1pc Cleaning Brush
1pc User Manual

The Hotcig Centaur RTA is a 24mm single coil RTA with expandable tank capacity, and large single coil build deck. The build deck features two gold plated post design with a single 3mm terminal per post and has large 6mm by 4mm wicking slots. This RTA uses a dual side 5 slot bottom airflow system that can be clicked through adjustments. The tank section can be changed from 2ml capacity to a 4ml capacity by simply adding a small extension piece. Filling The Centaur is easily done by removing the threaded top cap and filling the juice through the kidney slots. The Centaur RTA utilizes several airflow channels for optimal flavor. An 11mm tapered bore PEI 510 drip tip is included with the RTA. The Centaur RTA by Hotcig is an amazing RTA to add in anybodies collection.
iBuddy i1 Heating Kit with Hotcig Centaur RTA Hotcig-centaur-rta-2ml-4ml-tank-1
Package:
1* Hotcig Centaur RTA
Spare Parts

New Arrival:
Vaporesso Nexus Starter Kit
Smok Devilkin 225W TC Kit
OBS Crius RDA

Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 27/10/2017

https://urvapinecig.666forum.com