Urvapinecig Forum
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ?

In jos

Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ? Empty Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ?

Mesaj Scris de Admin Vin Iul 06, 2018 8:24 pm

The new SMOK E-Priv Kit was designed as an inspiration from high performance engines of the world’s top-class racing cars. To create such a stunning kit that resembled this, SMOK combined the E-Priv Mod with the TFV12 Prince Tank. The duo has an extraordinary appearance, while making its quality and performance a priority.
Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ? 7_75

Get Smok E-Priv 230W TC Kit Now >>

The Smok I-Priv is the first kit from Smok that uses AI. It has a voice control system that allows you to control the mod using your voice. The mod itself works with dual 21700, 20700 or dual 18650 batteries (with adaptor) and can deliver up to 230W of power.
Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ? Smok_i-priv_kit_1

Get Smok I-Priv Kit Now >>

Hellvape Drop Dead RDA Tank Atomizer is the brand new 24mm RDA of the Hellvape Atomizer Series. Hellvape Drop Dead RDA is the unique project designed by the Heathen, The Vapor Chronicles and Hellvape Official. Heathen is not only brought us the Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ, but also the Hellvape Drop Dead. It will be the next killer RDA on the cloud vapor devices market.
Smok E-Priv Kit vs Smok I-Priv Kit, Which one you prefer ? Hellvape_

Get Hellvape Drop Dead RDA Now >>

For More E-cigs from Flash Sale On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/promotion/weekly-deal.html

Related Recommend:
Eleaf Vape
Kangertech XLUM Kit
Freemax Mesh Pro Tank

Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 27/10/2017

https://urvapinecig.666forum.com

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum: